Gillett Sno & ATV Riders Meeting Minutes(9/8/2021)
5th Wheel Saloon, Gillett, WI
Members present = 17
Club meeting minutes
- Secretary report approved as read – motion by Blaine, 2nd by Nick
- Treasurer report approved as read – motion by Keith, 2nd by Melinda
- Trail report
- Crossings are rough but other than that trails are good. Nick was going out to cut grass. Our club will get paid for groomer Pulcifer 4 miles of trails. The groomer will be modified instead of a new plow for now.
- We are looking for groomers
- Raffle final
- 39 poker run books and 109 wrist bands were sold.
- Dennis Gilbertson bench added as an action item
- Keith to get club more information for cost of a well at the clubhouse
- Bridge needs boards and railings. Need to set up a day before the snow season. Anyone can volunteer with a signed waiver.
- Wendy Vorpahl spoke on behalf of Gillett Marketing and Tourism. They are looking for a group to take over the corn roast with a portion of the funds coming back to the club. Tabled for now.
- October meeting change
- Meeting has been moved from Roxy and Rosie’s to the Clubhouse on Oct 13th
- September 18 ride
- Vets for vets ride out of Roxy and Rosie’s
- Brusher/mower is outdated and cannot find parts. Mower has been discontinued so will need to start looking for a new one.
- Trails will close to ATV/UTVs on November 7th at 11:59pm.
- Event coordinator
- Club is looking for an event coordinator to assist with all events.
Next meeting Oct 13th at the clubhouse with elections.
Adjourned – motion by Devin, 2nd by Ali